What to Pack in your Handbag - Travelling with a Toddler - Test Blog

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Monday, June 20, 2016

What to Pack in your Handbag - Travelling with a Toddler


Last week we went on a trip to goa. You know that travelling with a toddler can be a pain when you don't pack certain stuffs. So i thought of sharing a post and show what all i packed in my handbag. 




These are the stuffs which i normally pack, along with these i have some snacks like biscuits or any cut up fruits as well.

1)Your Wallets, Cash, Credit or Debit Cards & Identity Proof:


I love my wallet, i bought this a year back and loving it so much



2) Hair Bands & Clips:



3) Ear Phones:



4)Mobile Phone (ofcourse)



5)Diapers. I pack them in a ziploc cover or any separate bag



6)Normal disposable plastic bags



7) A Notebook & a Pen



8)An Umbrella ( Mini ones)



9)Wet Wipes (mine & hers)



 10) Lip Balms



11) Regular Small Towels



12)Her Favourite Story Books:



13) Chocolates or Candies



14)Moisturizing Lotion or Cream



15) A small bottle of perfume (optional)



16)Water Bottles



3 comments:

  1. In my handbag I also have crocin for myself, and strepsils.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quiet an exhaustive list I must say, I also travel quiet offen with my 2 year old son and generally keep all these items in my hand bag along with an extra pair of cloth for my son.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot