Mahi's Third Month Photoshoot - Test Blog

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Mahi's Third Month Photoshoot


Mahi was so fast and she is such a quick learner. She flipped over on her third month. I was first so excited to see her turn over this fast, because maha turned over only on fifth month

Check out 
Second Month Photoshoot Part 1
Second Month Photoshoot Part 2

The white shirt and the tiny pants are from carters brand. 

The play mat is from fisher price kick and play piano gym

The multi colour silk dress is a material which we got from rmkv, madurai for my sissy wedding. I stiched pattu pavadai for maha and asked the tailor to make a small frock for mahi.

The flower like hair band is from hopscotch.























2 comments:

  1. I needed to thank you for this extraordinary read!! I unquestionably getting a charge out of each and every piece of it I have you bookmarked to look at new stuff you post.
    Much obliged to you for exceptionally usefull data..tetris unblocked online

    ReplyDelete
  2. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. adult memes

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot