Sister's Mehendi & Sangeet Pictures - Test Blog

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Friday, August 4, 2017

Sister's Mehendi & Sangeet Pictures


Last month i was super busy with my sister marriage. Because of that i was not active in my blog at all, i have shared about that in yummy tummy too.

Many of you have been asking me for the pictures, so thought of sharing it. These pictures are from mehendi and sangeet which happened in hotel udupi, nagercoil on June 29th of 2017.


I picked my black salwar in radhas here in nagercoil. Maha's sequin ball gown dress is from babycouture online.

Off you go with the pictures. More pictures will be shared soon.

The Place,


Cycle Rickshaw Setup


The Bride & Groom


Maha with my sissy Anusha



The Dance,



Maha with her papa


The three of us







If you like the set up, photography, decoration & event. You can contact Sudhan Branesh who is taking event orders for weddings, parties & any occasion. You can contact through facebook or give a call to 9790509050

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot