Fun Day at Anantya! - Test Blog

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Fun Day at Anantya!


I am in my third trimester now and i needed a vacation so bad. I know when the baby arrives i can get no vacation for atleast 8 to 10 months. So i was bugging and begging hubby to take me somewhere. He was too picky and he doesn't want me to travel so long at this time. Finally i convinced him to take me to a near by resort. Anantya Resort is located in the banks of chittar lake in my hometown. It hardly takes 35 to 45 mins car travel to reach there. So he was somewhat satisfied with this place and booked rooms.

Anantya Resorts is located at a distance of 37.2 km from the Green Field Airport and 65.2 km from the Kanyakumari Railway Station. The prominent tourist attractions like Vivekananda Rock Memorial, Thiruvalluvar Statue, Padmanabhapuram Palace, Thanumalayan Temple, Vattakottai Fort and many others are situated in the close proximity to the hotel. 


Here are few pictures of maha on the trip..

Check my complete review here












1 comment:

Search This Blog

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot