Ayurvedic Herbal Bath Powder for Toddlers & Adults - Herbal Face Pack - Test Blog

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Friday, October 2, 2015

Ayurvedic Herbal Bath Powder for Toddlers & Adults - Herbal Face Pack


This is one powder which i make for me, since maha has grown up, i have started using this for her too..But she is not allowing me to apply this on face, so i am just using this as a body wash powder for her....This has so many herbs which is actually good for your skin, using this continuously will improve your baby skin complextion and makes it extra soft and smooth. I added thetti poo in this, you can leave it if you dont have that..To know more about that, check this link..

These are qualities of the herbs used in this

Green gram- Removes Facial Hair, Makes Skin Soft, Removes Acne, Pimple Cure, Removes Sun tan

Chana Dal - Improves Complexion, Makes Skin soft, Removes Acne, Removes Facial Hair

Rose Petals - Aromatic, Makes skin soft

Neem Leaves- Skin Toner, Removing Acne, Dry Skin

Orange Peel- Oily Skin, Removing Acne, Black heads and White heads, Face Freshness, Anti aging,

Thetti Poo- Makes Skin soft

Turmeric - Wrinkles, Anti Aging, Improves complexion, Removes Hair, Antiseptic, Acne Cure, Removes Marks

Badam- Moisturize Skin


This powder is for grown up toddlers above 2 years.

If you want baby powder, then just use green gram, thetti poo and rose petals for babies under 2 years..

Hope you will try this out..


Things you will need:

Rose Petals - 2 cups
Green Gram / Pacha Payaru - 2 cups
Chana Dal / Kadalai Paruppu - 3/4 cup
Kasuturi Manjal / Turmeric - 5 pieces
Neem Leaves - 1 cup
Orange Peel from 2 oranges
Almonds / Badam - 10
Thetti Poo - 1 cup

Method:

Take all the stuffs in a plate, dry inside house for 3 days. Then dry it under sun for one day.

Take it in a blender and powder finely.

Sieve it if needed.

Store in a air tight container..

When using take a spoonful, mix with water and apply on face and body..Adults can leave it on their face for 30 mins till it is completely dry, then scrub it and wash well..

This is how you have to make it..
These are the herbs and thing which i use to make powder..You need Thetti Poo also

I use rose petals, which gives nice aroma and also makes skin soft

green gram / pacha payaru..Makes you skin soft and helps in reducing pimples

Chana Dal..Increases complextion and makes skin soft

Neem leaves..Which is a good antiseptic and reduces pimples and marks

Orange peel..remove dark spots, marks, increase complextion and makes skin soft

This is kasturi manjal or turmeric..increase complextion, removes facial hair and reduces pimples

some almonds / badam..natural moisturizer

This is thetti poovu .It makes skin soft and increase complextion..

Dry all these together inside house for 3 days

place it under sun for 1 day

now you have to powder it smoothly

Sieve if you want too

cool it a bit

Store in a air tight container..When using take a spoonful, mix with water and apply on face and body..Adults can leave it on their face for 30 mins till it is completely dry, then scrub it and wash well..

30 comments:

  1. Can I use this for my 2 and half year old son ??? Is t oki for boys ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. If we don't get theeti poo...than what we can replace it with...thank you for the beauty tips.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Super!! One doubt.. Is that poo the one we call idli poo?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Abhirami..Yes thetti poo is also known as idli poo

    ReplyDelete
  5. It should be used before bath or after bath? Please tell me how to use it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, thanks for sharing. I would like to know if we use this mix is it enough or should we even use baby soap after this during each bath.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Guys plzzz tell me that do first we have to wash the grams n thn let it be dry for 3 days or we don't have to wash them

    ReplyDelete
  8. So creative mind. Hats off to you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing. For a one year old how long do we allow it to sit on the body before washing off? And is this just enough, I mean we need not use soap after this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can we use it daily for our face

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Arthi, do you know any home made powder for my 7 months old baby girl..for fairness.. She lost her birth color. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Johnson I have never tried jared baby foods

    ReplyDelete
  13. yes u can use this for your son, but make sure you skip the turmeric

    ReplyDelete
  14. Why are there so many comments about using this concoction to lighten their baby's skin colour? What is wrong with brown skin colour? Those that have commented about lightening their baby's skin colour should really be ashamed of yourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi can I use dis for my 4 yr old daughter ?Nd should it be applied only on d face for her?
    Nd can I use dis concoction for my husband as well?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi can I use dis concoction for my 4 yr old daughter? Nd should I use dis concoction only on d face for her? How many times in a week can I apply dis?
    Nd can I use dis concoction for my husband as well?

    ReplyDelete
  17. U can use this for your daughter. Thetti poo is cluster of flowers, it is normally seen in gardens.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Aarthi... My son having 2 years old his color s very fair but his lips r black color is it possible to improve lips color ... If so pls share me Aarthi pls...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It depends on each gene, as her grows up it will get normal

      Delete
  19. Hi Aarthi,this looks great!!is there any remedy for postpartum stretch marks?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi aathi,this blog is very useful for me.my daughter is one year old.can I use this herbel powder for my baby.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Can I use this powder for my 9 month old daughter?
    Regards,
    Rajalakshmi

    ReplyDelete
  22. can I use this powder to my 9 month old daughter?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Aarthi..What can use for boys as herbal bath powder?

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Aarthi...What can I use for my 2 year old son as herbal bath powder?

    ReplyDelete
  25. hii... is it ok if i have dried neem leaves n rose petals inside house for lil longer n then powder it....its more than 3 days..pls reply or shud i make fresh again

    ReplyDelete
  26. Can I add chana dal along with green grams for my eight months baby ???

    ReplyDelete
  27. Can I use channa dal along with green grams for my eight month baby

    ReplyDelete
  28. You can join this local circle and community to know and discuss everything about Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Yoga, AYUSH and other alternative therapies

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot