What is in My Hospital Bag - Test Blog

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

What is in My Hospital Bag

We are blessed with another baby girl on March 18th, 12.32 PM. She is such a sweetheart and maha is so excited to see her. At the same time she is so naughty and keep on kissing and touching her. I am spending most of my time in tackling her. I almost forgot about this blog. so here i am sharing the things which i packed in my hospital bag.



Baby diapers and baby wipes


some maxy and undergarment for mom


these are dress which i packed for maha, since she will be staying with us in hospital


new born clothes


baby sweaters


caps and socks


dettol, paste, dishsoap, bath soap, handwash


towels and god idol


towels


towels for us

3 comments:

  1. Congrats aarthi...Happy for the arrival of the new princess...

    ReplyDelete
  2. congarts sis...I am also blessed wit a baby girl.can you plz give me some tips to increase my breast milk...

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot