Solid Food Schedule for 12 Month Baby / Baby Feeding Schedule for Solids Foods / Feeding Schedule for 12 Month Baby - Test Blog

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Monday, August 3, 2015

Solid Food Schedule for 12 Month Baby / Baby Feeding Schedule for Solids Foods / Feeding Schedule for 12 Month Baby

picture taken on mahas first birthday
Sorry for the late post..I have been very busy with my lil one and yummy tummy, so almost forgot about this webpage..Okay lets talk about the feeding schedule. Since she has started her 12th month. Her foods has expanded to a vast now.

8.00 to 8.30 AM: She wakes up around this time, i freshen her up and gives her nestum, this time i have started including cows milk in her diet. I start with aavin's milk. I take 1/2 cup of milk and 1/2 cup water and boil it completely. Then use that in her foods. I dont give her thick milk, it is always diluted milk. I started giving her thick boiled cows milk only after her birthday.

 I give her nestum this time, or it will be our normal breakfast like idli, dosa, idiappam, appam, pongal like that. Somedays i give her ragi, oats or wheat almond porridge.

10.00 to 10.30 AM: I just give her some kind of finger foods like cucumber sticks, apples sticks, parboiled potato sticks or carrot sticks. She loves my sooji fingers as well. Will share those recipes soon. I am just telling you the recipe briefly so you can try it, It is simply 1/4 cup finely grated carrots and 2 tblspn sooji mixed well and cooked with 1/2 cup of hot water till it is like a upma. Then shape it like a finger and steam it in a steamer. Cool this down and give it to your baby.She just eats 1 or 1/2  a stick. So this wont make her filling. It is just a snack.

11.30 to 12.30 PM : I know she will start to sleep very soon, so this is the time i feed her lunch, because once she starts to sleep she will only wake up at 3.00 or 4.00 PM. I just dont want her to sleep with empty stomach and starving. Her lunch is as usual, I give her dal rice, spinach rice, sambar rice without much spice, curd rice, milk rice and it is clearly rice meal for her lunch. I also started giving her the sidedishes which we have, but i reduce the chilli powder for her alone so she can enjoy it. I give her potato roast, carrot poriyal, mixed veg avial. I have started adding coconut in her diet as well. After lunch it is time to sleep. 

She sleeps after this, she only wakes around 3.00 PM or 4.00 PM

4.00 PM to 4.30 PM : Since she had a long sleep, she is definitely hungry. So i will giving her ragi, oats, sooji or sago kheer. Somedays i will be giving wheat porridge or my health mix. This time i makes those will milk and not water.

6.00 PM to 6.30 PM : I will be giving her some kind of biscuits like milk bikis. But mostly it will be my homemade biscuits. if i ran out of it, i will give store bought biscuits.I give her 2 to 3 pieces of cheerios, chocos or something like that so she can munch on.

8.00 PM to 9.00 PM : This is her dinner time these days. I give her the food which we eat, dosa, idli, idiyappam, appam, kozhukattai..Mostly it is steamed ones.
Inbetween these schedule in keep on feeding her mother feeding. I didn't give formula milk because she didn't like it, mother feeding is what i prefer. And after 9.00 PM i dont feed any solid foods, i feed her mother feeding only. I feed her lots of water.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Aarthi, really I am so proud of you. 1 week before,
    a Pakistani family was saying about your food items , I was wondering to hear
    that ,because I heard this msg not in India from UAE. You are doing great service
    to all people especially for baby food. I was so happy, because I have worked with
    you na so. I think the entire world is speaking about
    you Good luck aarthi keep on going

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you share how&when u stopped mother feeding your baby. This might be useful for nee moms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my baby is 9 months old...he sleeps in thotal n got up often in the middle... Wthr maha sleeps in bed r thotal...coz u told she sleeps for 2 hrs 3 hrs...my son never slept as a stretch... Give me some ideas r suggest me wat to do

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It depends on each baby. As she grows she will get normal

      Delete
  4. Hi Aarthi, Thank u very much for these baby recipes. But I was confused how to give kozhukattai or sooji like food to my baby of 13 months. He could not chew and he used to swallow it and tends to vomit. what is the solution for this? I used to give idli after grinding. Please help me and give a solution for this.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot