How to Take Care of Baby in Winter / Winter Skin Care for Baby - Test Blog

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Saturday, April 11, 2015

How to Take Care of Baby in Winter / Winter Skin Care for Baby


I have seen a very cold winter season here in my place. It was so cold, so dull and very lazy winter. But i dont want maha skin to be affected. Because during the first week, i didn't take any steps for winter and i just thought it will pass by. But it was later i realized that maha's legs and hands are getting so drier. That when it hit my head. So below are the little things which i did to care my baby on cold winter.

Check out, How to take care of baby skin in summer too..

Less Bathing is good:


I bathed maha once in two days. And also it is not a very long bath. Because i dont want her to catch cold. I also made sure she bathe in warm water.

Moisturizing is the key:

Before bathing i make sure i apply coconut oil all over her body. I also make sure to put on the baby lotion all over her as soon as she comes out of the shower, so it seals the moisture in her skin. I do a quick massage three to four times a day.

Oiling Hair is Must:


I apply coconut oil on her hair really well before each bathing and shampoo her hair after that. So her hair stays soft and moisturized and doesn't get dry. I used to apply very little few drops of coconut oil on her hair in the evening so it prevents the dryness.

Drinking Water helps:

Make sure you feed your baby warm water throughout the day. So the throat doesn't dry out and your baby stays hydrated,

Drying or lips and nose:


Make sure you apply baby lip care gel on the baby lips if it gets too dry, and applying petroleum jelly in your baby nose prevents the dryness inside the nose which may cause discomfort in some babies. Maha didn't get these problems. I think feeding water throughout the day helps.

Dress Properly:


Make sure your baby wear a hat or hood whenever you take her out. So no cold air gets in her ears and head. Babies head should be always warm.

Wear soft cloth dresses for baby and make sure you have a jherkin of a sweater after that. Never wear woolen clothes directly over the baby skin. It may cause rashes.

Feeding the Right Food:


I make sure to feed her things which keep her warm. Lots of soups with vegetables is important. I never give fruits in winter as it may cause cold.

4 comments:

  1. Hi am malathi, I am so glad to tell u that, u r really a good mum to all.I have checked all your recipes, it's so good to see that,my baby is 9month,he looks good for me, but my hubby relatives always commenting his color and body weight,it's really felts so bad for me, now I can't tolerate their words throwned daily to him,so I decided to ask all mum's help,only mum's no the value of baby not even any husband,so pls help me by giving some valuable tips for increasing the tone of my boy Sai Sarwesh,his leg color alone too black,so they are hurting me a lot by commenting that,which soap,cream,juice,food,veggies for increasing the color some Wat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi your daughter is very pretty..if u dont mind can i give u suggestion..pls dont feed our kid biscuit bcoz they add preservative to it..its better to avoid..and for her age u can replace it give her banana..in morning..dont mistake me

    ReplyDelete
  3. During season change our baby is likely to suffering from different kinds of flu due to infection and other issues. But as a parent, we have to take very good care of our baby's health. Mostly cold and flu infection is the main attraction during winters, so it is really essential to put warm clothes and other essential winter items with us to provide our baby better care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baby skin conditioning lotions- These are the lotions that you can gently massage into your baby's skin to nourish and moisturize it, conditioning the tender skin of the baby.
    windeln share price

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot